Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Okay, I Give Up

No, not on the blog! I mean, I give up on the blogging vacation.

My apologies to all who have wondered where Nordic Blue has been hiding out since last spring. I am very happy to see 2010, because 2009 was a bit of a nightmare (ah, er, I mean: challenge). The blogging bug has bitten once again, thanks to some recent comments, as well as life just settling down a bit. One story I will be relating is how I finally found my birth father, and all that discovery entailed. Nope, I'm not going to give any of it away here; you'll need to check back a bit later.

Nordic Blue is still here, just a bit weather worn, 'tis all. I hope you are all well in genealogy blogging land. It's good to be back!

7 comments:

  1. I am so happy to see that you are returning. You were one of my role models when I first started blogging. You still are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We look forward to your postings. Glad your back from your blogging vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're back Chery! We missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH!!!!!!

    You go girlfriend. I look forward to your postings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just commented on your Arcadia publication. Found my Uncle and my Mother in the Hyak school photo.
    you are welcome to contact me.
    nmikkelsen47@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luci, Jasia, Janet & Sheri:

    What a nice "welcome home." I couldn't ask for better genealogy pals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Anonymous:

    How great that you spotted your mother and uncle in the old Hyak photo in our book. We tracked it down in albums donated to the Ellensburg Public Library, and talked on the phone with "Ham," an Ellensburg resident whose mother was the teacher at Hyak back then. It just goes to show that the gift of photography keeps on giving...

    ReplyDelete